June 3rd 2020 Update


Lots of information here; please read carefully.

Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the Westminster Camp Ajawah Camping Board has voted to cancel scenario two for the summer of 2020.

We’ve scoured the CDC guidelines for opening camps, and see no way to safely open, and hold a program that still captures the Ajawah-essence, until August (scenario #3) at the very earliest. While even August is unlikely, we will let all scenarios play out as long as we can.

SCENARIO #3 is as follows:
By 3:00p.m. on Sunday, July 26, we will announce if we will cancel all sessions for the summer, or follow this schedule:
(Two 10-day sessions)
G1: Aug 2-11
B1: Aug 13-22

For now, our staff will be putting all our focus into the most magical VIRTUAL CAMP we can muster, which will mostly follow the normal camp dates (Girls Camp: June 21-July 17; Boys Camp: July 19-August 14). Please stay tuned for more details.

We have closed registration for regular camp at this time. We are in the process of figuring out the most seamless way to issue refunds and will contact you once the process is confirmed. We are also figuring out the process for registering for virtual camp and will provide the information as it becomes available. Thank you for your patience!!

We hope you are safe and well in these uncertain times. Ajawah wishes you the best to you and yours!