May 19th 2020 Update

Dear Ajawah Family,

The Ajawah Executive Board and the COVID-19 Committee has decided this evening to cancel scenario #1, due to the projections for those dates. Regular camp dates for the summer of 2020 will be changed.

While we realize scenario #2 is also very unlikely, we will continue to monitor the numbers and hope for the best. Scenarios 2 & 3 are as follows:


At 3:00p.m. on Sunday, July 5, we will announce if we will hold the following amended schedule of four 10-day sessions:

G1: July 11-20

G2: July 22-31

B1: Aug 2-11

B2: Aug 13-22


At 3:00p.m. on Sunday, July 26, we will announce if we will cancel all sessions for the summer, or follow this schedule:

(Two 10-day sessions)

G1: Aug 2-11

B1: Aug 13-22

We don’t make these decisions lightly, and we feel we waited as long as we possibly could to see if the projections would go a different way. If you have any questions, please contact us via our website: